Japan plans to revise its guidelines on the drone delivery of medicines later this month, which would mark the first revision since they were established two years ago. Service providers are closely watching how they will be revised, with calls…
Is Japan’s Cost-Effectiveness Assessment Scheme Cost Effective?
To read the full story
- The Increasing Impact of Real-World Evidence
March 31, 2023
- Rewarding Value and Innovation and Ensuring Financial Viability of the Biopharmaceutical Supply Chain in Japan
March 16, 2023
- Why Market Mapping Is Critical to Your Organization
February 24, 2023
- When It Comes to Recruitment, Time Is Money. Have a Plan!
January 31, 2023
- Cell Therapy in Japan: A Potentially Attractive Market at a Turning Point Facing Challenges
December 16, 2022
The healthcare supply chain in Japan, as in all major markets, consists of biopharmaceutical manufacturers selling to wholesalers who in turn sell to hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies, where the drugs are finally dispensed to patients. Each party ideally contributes value…
Authorized generic (AG) strategies taken by innovative drug makers might help soften the impact of generic competition in their businesses but such tactics might also accelerate the application of “G1”/“G2” price cuts for their off-patent brand-name medicines, a Jiho tally…
Japan’s health ministry announced new NHI prices to be applied in April under the FY2022 drug price revision in the official gazette on March 4, with the earlier application of so-called “G1” price cuts to be implemented for the first…