CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- Drug Wholesalers Should Stress Annual Price Cuts “Infeasible”: Ex-Minister Jan.30
- MHLW Warns of Severe Febrile Neutropenia for Cabazitaxel Jan.30
- Drug Discovery Support Project for Academia to Receive 3-Fold Budget Increase in FY2015 Jan.30
- Chuikyo’s HTA Panel Holds First Closed-Door Meeting Jan.29
- Expenditure for Senshin-Iryo Services Totaled 17.4 Billion Yen: MHLW Jan.29