CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- DPJ Member Nagatsuma Asks MHLW to Consider Criminal Complaint over SIGN Trial Apr.18
- New Health Ministry Panel to Compile Report on Clinical Research Regulations by Autumn Apr.18
- Blue Letter on Xeplion Issued Following 21 Reported Deaths; Causal Relationship Remains Unclear Apr.18
- Govt Deregulation Panel Tenders Prerequisites for Envisaged Mixed Care System Apr.17
- MHLW to Mull Applying Mixed Care Scheme to Low Cost-Effective Drugs: Minister Apr.17