CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- Lupus Nephritis to Be Added to Cellcept’s Indication: MHLW Notification Aug.04
- PAFSC’s First Committee Supports Approval of Actelion’s Tracleer for Digital Ulcers in Generalized Scleroderma Aug.03
- AMED Sets Up 5-Step Process to Pick Licensees of Academic Drug Seeds Jul.30
- MHLW to Continue Discussions on Elderly Use of Prevenar 13 under National Vaccination Program Jul.29
- Finance Minister Calls for Revision of Special Measures on Taxation “Without Preconceptions” Jul.28