CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- Humanitarian Trial Data Will Be Supplementary Reference to Confirmatory Studies: Govt Oct.05
- Chuikyo Approves Draft Framework for Patient-Initiated Mixed Care; Will Establish Evaluation Council by Next Spring Oct.02
- PAFSC Committee Approves Resumed Shipments of Kaketsuken’s Venilon due to Potential Shortage of Substitutes Oct.02
- Drug Pricing Organization to Price JCR’s Cell Therapy Temcell Oct.01
- JPWA Calls for Fair Sharing of Distribution Costs for Premium-Granted Products Oct.01