CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- MHLW Warns of Hyperbilirubinemia in Patients on Sovriad Nov.27
- Panel Gives Green Light to Draft Report Calling for Legal Regulations for Clinical Research Nov.27
- Cabinet OKs Regenerative Medicine Guidelines Nov.26
- New Pharma Law Takes Effect to Up the Ante for Safety Nov.26
- Debates on Yearly NHI Price Cuts Put on Hold as Attention Turns to Election Nov.26