CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- Health Ministry Panel Agrees to Regulate Clinical Research by Law Oct.24
- MHLW Orders Revision of Package Insert for Xtandi Oct.24
- MHLW Orders Revision of Package Inserts for Acetaminophen Oct.24
- Trade Groups Seek Insurance Coverage for Conditionally Approved Regenerative Medicine Products Oct.24
- Chuikyo OKs New Review Organs for Regenerative Medicines and Medical Devices under Senshin-Iryo System Oct.24