CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- Cabinet Approves Health, Medical Strategy Jul.24
- Toshihiko Takeda Appointed Councilor in Charge of Health Insurance Jul.24
- PMDA Reviewing Infliximab for Risk of Rhabdomyolysis Jul.24
- PAFSC’s First Committee to Discuss MSD’s Insomnia Drug on Aug. 1 Jul.24
- Ex-Novartis Employee Indicted on Additional Charges, Prosecutors to Wind Up Probe: Reports Jul.23