CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- PAFSC 1st Committee Gives Nod to Japan’s First PCSK9 Inhibitor Nov.30
- Evaluation of Efficacy Was Challenging in Sakigake Pick, Designating All Qualified Drugs Desirable: MHLW Official Nov.27
- New Dosage Form of Ciproxan, Other Products with Minor Changes to Join NHI Price List on Nov. 28 Nov.27
- MHLW Allows Shipment of Kaketsuken DTP-IPV Vaccine Nov.27
- Drug Pricing Debate to Culminate in December; Abraxane, Zosyn Major Candidates for Market Expansion Re-Pricing Nov.26