CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- MHLW to Invite Candidate Products for “Sakigake” Designation System Mar.31
- MHLW Reiterates Caution on Skin Disorders for Lamictal: Safety Bulletin Mar.31
- Otani, Ex-Number 2 at MHLW, Tapped as Aide to Chief of AMED Mar.30
- PMDA Launches Consultation Services for Academia-Led Trials Mar.30
- MHLW OKs 32 Products Including Sovaldi, Lenvima Mar.27