CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- Settlements Allowing Retroactive Modifications of Transaction Price Not Regarded as Settlements under New Price Cut Rule Mar.12
- HPB’s Economic Affairs Division to Set Up Study Group to Monitor Progress of Roadmap to Promote Generic Drug Use Mar.12
- Revisions of Prefectural Disaster Plans for Drug Distribution Almost Complete Mar.11
- PAFSC’s Committee on Blood Programs Approves Standard Prices of Raw Plasma to Rise in FY2014 Due to Hike in Consumption Tax Mar.11
- PMDA Raises Caution on Teratogenicity of Keratosis Treatment Tigason, Urges Use Only in Serious Cases Mar.11