CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- MHLW Sends Alert on Kids’ Accidental Ingestion of Psychotropics, Other Drugs Feb.10
- Frequency of Drug Price Revisions to Be Discussed by Chuikyo: Govt Feb.08
- MHLW Panel Supports Pain Indication for Cymbalta by Majority Vote Feb.08
- Hep B Vaccines to Join Public Immunization Program in October Feb.08
- Japan, EU to Expand GMP MRA to Cover Europe; Types of Products Covered Might also Be Expanded Feb.08