CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- MHLW OKs 60 New APIs in 2014, Doubling from Year Ago Feb.26
- MHLW Prods Self-Inspections at Insurance Pharmacies after Medication History Fuss Feb.25
- Drug Price Settlement Rate at 76.2% in December: MHLW Feb.24
- Shelved Decision on Xarelto Recommendation Doesn’t Mean Disapproval: MHLW Feb.24
- New Division for Cancer and Specific Diseases Control to Handle Hepatitis Measures after Reorganization of HSB Feb.24