CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- LDP, Komeito Lawmakers’ Group Formed to Fight Hepatitis Jul.02
- Drug Pricing Tomorrow: Full Interview with Ex-Chuikyo Chairman Endo Jul.02
- Govt OKs Economic Growth Strategy, Regulatory Reform Plan Jul.01
- Japan Cabinet OKs Fiscal Policy Guidelines, Marking Dawn of “80% Generic” Era Jul.01
- PMDA Unveils New International Strategy Jun.30