CSIMC Recommends NHI Price Listing for 15 APIs/20 Products(Sep.7.2011)
At a general meeting on September 7, the Central Social Insurance Medical Council (CSIMC; Chuikyo) recommended NHI price listing for 15 APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients)/20 products, including AstraZeneca’s proton pump inhibitor (PPI) Nexium capsule 10 mg and 20 mg (esomeprazole magnesium) and Astellas Pharma’s treatment for overactive bladder Betanis Tablet 25 mg and 50 mg (mirabegron). The adrenal hormone preparation EpiPen Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg (adrenaline) will be added to the NHI price list on September 22. Other products will be included in the NHI price list on September 12.
- MHLW Looking into Drug Maker Payments to PAFSC Members: Shiozaki Apr.24
- LDP Weighs Clinical Development Infrastructure Utilizing Patient Registry Apr.24
- Council on Unapproved Drugs to Issue Development Requests Immediately In Cases of Unanimous Approval by Working Groups Apr.24
- MHLW Orders Revision of Package Inserts for Plavix Apr.24
- Polyethylene Glycol Has Great Unmet Medical Need: Panel Apr.23