This is the login page for PHARMA JAPAN WEB subscribers. PHARMA JAPAN WEB offers excerpts of some articles for free, but paid subscription is required to read full articles.
Takeda Aims for Consecutive Sales Growth through FY2022Takeda Pharmaceutical President Christophe Weber said on October 30 that the company aims to achieve a continual sales increase through FY2022 with the growth of innovative drugs, generics, and OTC ...
- Sumitomo Dainippon’s Sales Down 1.7% on Drug Price Cuts in Japan (Oct.31)
- Eisai Flounders in Japan, US Markets, Half-Year Profits Dive 60% (Oct.31)
- Cabinet OKs Appointment of Keio Prof as Japan NIH Head (Oct.31)
- Takeda Reports 2.8% Rise in First-Half Sales (Oct.31)
- MHLW to Issue Notification with Survey Form on Adverse Reactions to HPV Vaccines (Oct.31)
|Eisai Flounders in Japan, US Markets, Half-Year Profits Dive 60% (Oct.31)||Smaller Crestor Royalties Send Shionogi’s April-Sept. Sales Lower (Oct.30)||MTPC’s Half-Year Sales Dip, but Operating Profit Jumps on Gilenya Royalties (Oct.30)|
|Off-Label Use of Avigan Allowed for Ebola Treatment: Health Ministry Panel (Oct.28)||Health Ministry Panel Agrees to Regulate Clinical Research by Law (Oct.24)||Trade Groups Seek Insurance Coverage for Conditionally Approved Regenerative Medicine Products (Oct.24)|
- Cabinet OKs Appointment of Keio Prof as Japan NIH Head(Oct.31)
- MHLW to Issue Notification with Survey Form on Adverse Reactions to HPV Vaccines(Oct.31)
- Lantus Biosimilars Likely to Be OKed by Year-End: First Committee(Oct.30)
- EFPIA Japan Official Calls for More-Effective Use of Surplus Raw Plasma(Oct.30)
- April-June Generic Share at 49.8% under New Formula: JGA(Oct.29)
- JPMA to Launch Compound Library Joint Purchasing Initiative; Full-Scale Purchasing to Begin in FY2015(Oct.29)