This is the login page for PHARMA JAPAN WEB subscribers. PHARMA JAPAN WEB offers excerpts of some articles for free, but paid subscription is required to read full articles.
Vaccine Association to Standardize Presentation of Expiration Dates above Inspection Dates on Outer PackagingVaccine manufacturers will begin printing expiration dates above inspection dates on outer packaging. There are currently no regulations regarding the order in which these dates are printed, so some companies ...
- MHLW Orders Label Revisions for Lamictal, Zione (Mar.27)
- Nippon Shinyaku Gets Exclusive Japan Rights to Novel AML Drug (Mar.27)
- Chugai Notches Supreme Court Victory in Oxarol Patent Suit (Mar.27)
- AZ Gets Asian Rights to Kyowa Kirin’s Benralizumab (Mar.27)
- Nobelpharma to Copromote Nobelzin with ASKA, Medipal upon Hypozincemia Nod (Mar.27)
- MHLW Orders Label Revisions for Lamictal, Zione(Mar.27)
- Orphan Designation Granted for Olaparib, 3 Other Drugs(Mar.27)
- Cabinet OKs PMDA’s Review Fee Raise from April 1(Mar.27)
- Vaccine Association to Standardize Presentation of Expiration Dates above Inspection Dates on Outer Packaging(Mar.27)
- FPMAJ to Keep Ex-Bureaucrat Kimura as Director General to Secure Lobbying Continuity(Mar.24)
- JPMA Reprimands Celgene over Side Effect Reporting Violation(Mar.24)