This is the login page for PHARMA JAPAN WEB subscribers. PHARMA JAPAN WEB offers excerpts of some articles for free, but paid subscription is required to read full articles.
Pharma Might Skirt Market-Price Based Price Cuts in 2017 If Physician Fees Become TaxableThe pharma industry is jittery about an increasingly likely NHI price revision in April 2017, but a senior health ministry official hints that market price-based price cuts could be dodged ...
- Orphan Drugs for More than 50,000 Patients Can Be Developed under New Scheme (Mar.03)
- Torii to Market 2 Anti-HIV Drugs Containing Tenofovir Alafenamide in Japan (Mar.03)
- Astellas, Nagasaki Univ. Extend Joint Research Deal for Dengue Fever by 1 Year (Mar.03)
- Switch OTC Drug Market Grows to 162 Billion Yen in 2014: Fuji Keizai (Mar.03)
- No Problems Found with Integrity of CASE-J Data Analyses: Kyoto Univ. (Mar.02)
|No Problems Found with Integrity of CASE-J Data Analyses: Kyoto Univ. (Mar.02)||Eli Lilly Aims to Lead Japan Diabetes Market by 2020 (Mar.02)||MTPC Eyes Total Sales of Over 100 Billion Yen for Remicade, Simponi (Feb.27)|
|Govt-Backed Research Center Looks to License Malaria Vaccine to Mega Pharma (Feb.27)||MHLW OKs 60 New APIs in 2014, Doubling from Year Ago (Feb.26)||New Division for Cancer and Specific Diseases Control to Handle Hepatitis Measures after Reorganization of HSB (Feb.24)|
- Orphan Drugs for More than 50,000 Patients Can Be Developed under New Scheme(Mar.03)
- Pharma Might Skirt Market-Price Based Price Cuts in 2017 If Physician Fees Become Taxable(Mar.03)
- MHLW Won’t Order Novartis to Revise Package Inserts over Delayed ADR Reports, Urges Firms to Inspect Safety Control Regime(Mar.02)
- Medwatcher Accuses HPV Vaccine Makers of Violating JPMA’s Promotion Code(Mar.02)
- JPMA to Inform Medical Institutions of New R&D Cost Disclosure Plan in April(Feb.20)
- AJMC Announces Guidelines for Investigator-Led Clinical Trials(Feb.20)