This is the login page for PHARMA JAPAN WEB subscribers. PHARMA JAPAN WEB offers excerpts of some articles for free, but paid subscription is required to read full articles.
Japanese Society of Nephrology Aims to Promote Development through “Surrogate Endpoints”; Hopes to Draft Guidelines in FY2017The Japanese Society of Nephrology (JSN) is conducting a study aimed at using surrogate endpoints rather than hard endpoints in clinical studies to promote the development of new drugs for ...
- Fujifilm “Considering” Acquisition of Takeda’s Chemical Unit: Official (Jul.22)
- MHLW Advisory Panel to Discuss Novartis’s Acromegaly Drug on August 4 (Jul.22)
- PD-L1 Antibody Atezolizumab in Japan PIII for 7 Indications: Chugai (Jul.22)
- Chugai Scores Solid Half-Year Sales on Meds for Cancer, Bone and Joint Disease (Jul.22)
- Kyowa Kirin Ups January-June Earnings Guidance (Jul.22)
- MHLW Advisory Panel to Discuss Novartis’s Acromegaly Drug on August 4(Jul.22)
- MHLW Panel OKs Basic Policies for Next JP Edition, Due Out 2021(Jul.21)
- ICH Guidelines on Multi-Regional Clinical Trials Up for Public Comments: MHLW(Jul.21)
- NPO Petitions Academic Society to Clarify Reason for Deaths Associated with Xeplion(Jul.20)
- Japan Biosimilar Association Up and Running with Four Member Firms(Jul.19)
- JPMA Keen to Defend R&D Tax Credit System(Jul.08)
- Japanese Society of Nephrology Aims to Promote Development through “Surrogate Endpoints”; Hopes to Draft Guidelines in FY2017(Jul.22)
- 1st Line Statins Likely to Be Recommended for Pediatric Familial Hypercholesterolemia(Jul.21)
- New Atherosclerosis Guidelines Likely to Add PCSK9 Inhibitors for Primary Prevention of CAD in Familial Hypercholesterolemia(Jul.20)