This is the login page for PHARMA JAPAN WEB subscribers. PHARMA JAPAN WEB offers excerpts of some articles for free, but paid subscription is required to read full articles.
New Formats for Package Inserts to Be Announced in April, Enforced from FY2019 with Transition Period: MHLWThe Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) has almost finalized new formats for package inserts for the first time since 1997. The new formats will take effect in April ...
- Takeda’s Consumer Healthcare Biz Split-Off Going as Scheduled (Feb.21)
- In Yet Another Setback, Daiichi Sankyo’s Tivantinib Fails Liver Cancer PIII (Feb.21)
- Rexulti Approved in Canada: Otsuka (Feb.21)
- Takeda’s Cx601 Stem Cell Therapy Shows Long-Term Effect (Feb.21)
- Entyvio Delivers 95%-Plus Clinical Response for UC, CD at 5 Years (Feb.21)
|Council OKs Public Knowledge-Based Applications for Rituxan, Ovisot (Feb.17)||Ono Looks for New Growth through Opdivo Despite NHI Price Cut: President (Feb.16)||Otsuka Aims for Abilify Maintena’s 30% Share in LAI Antipsychotic Market (Feb.15)|
|Ex-LDP Health Panel Chief Calls for Changing Copay Rates for Different Drugs (Feb.13)||Drugs Subject to Optimal Use Guidelines Will Be a Rarity: Mori (Feb.13)||MHLW Weighs Use of Medical Bill Database for 4 Times Yearly Price Review: Nakayama (Feb.10)|
- New Formats for Package Inserts to Be Announced in April, Enforced from FY2019 with Transition Period: MHLW(Feb.21)
- MHLW to Strike Balance between Pricing Reform and Generic Promotion: Official(Feb.20)
- MHLW Advisory Committee to Discuss Ninlaro on March 3(Feb.20)
- US Exclusion from Foreign Price Adjustment Should Be Carefully Considered: PhRMA Japan Chief(Feb.02)
- JMA Calls for Tighter Penalties on Parties Involved in Counterfeits(Jan.26)
- JPMA Sets Up New Unit as Liaison for APAC(Jan.20)